Dog Adoption Package Includes:
- Spay or Neuter
- Distemper Vaccine
- Bordatella Vaccine
- Rabies Vaccine (or certificate to receive a rabies vaccine)
- Health Check by a local veterinarian (or a certificate to receive a health check)
- Parasite Screening and treatment as needed
- Subscription to the UPAWS Newsletter
- A life long companion!
Dog Adoption Fee:
- Puppies (up to 6 months old): $200
- Juniors (6 months up to 1 year old) $170
- Adults (1 year up to 8 years old): $140
- Seniors (8 years on up) $50
Some dogs may have a reduced fee if they are part of an adoption program or sponsored.
*Adoptions are on first-come/first-served approval, so we cannot guarantee a specific animal will be available even if you have filled out a Pet Adoption Interest Form.
The benefit of you filling out a Pet Adoption Interest Form is that it is helpful and saves time for you and UPAWS if you decide to adopt.
However, you can keep an eye on our available pet web pages. As animals are adopted, our computer program automatically removes them from the website.