Dog Adoption Package Includes:
- Spay or Neuter
- Distemper Vaccine
- Bordatella Vaccine
- Rabies Vaccine (or certificate to receive a rabies vaccine)
- Health Check by a local veterinarian (or a certificate to receive a health check)
- Parasite Screening and treatment as needed
- Subscription to the UPAWS Newsletter
- A life long companion!
Dog Adoption Fee:
- Puppies (up to 6 months old): $200
- Juniors (6 months up to 1-year-old) $170
- Adults (1 year up to 8 years old): $140
- Seniors (8 years on up) $50
Some dogs may have a reduced fee if they are part of an adoption program or sponsored.
Adoption/meet & greets are by appointment.
*The benefit of you filling out a Pet Adoption Interest Form is that it is helpful and saves time for you and UPAWS if you decide to adopt.
However, you can keep an eye on our available pet web pages. Our computer program automatically removes animals from the website as they are adopted.