Cat Adoption Package Includes:
- Spay or Neuter
- Distemper Vaccine
- Rabies Vaccine (or certificate to receive a rabies vaccine)
- Health Check by a local veterinarian (or a certificate to receive a health check)
- Parasite Screening and treatment as needed
- Subscription to the UPAWS Newsletter
- A life long companion!
Cat Adoption Fees:
- Kittens (up to 11 months old): $140
- Adults (1 year up to 7 years) $70
- Seniors (7 years on up) $35
Many of our cats have a reduced fee as part of an adoption program or because they are sponsored.
Adoption/meet & greets are by appointment.
Sign Up for an appointment link
The benefit of you filling out a Pet Adoption Interest Form is that it is helpful and saves time for you and UPAWS if you decide to adopt.
However, you can keep an eye on our available pet web pages. Our computer program automatically removes animals from the website as they are adopted.