Share Your Love Story
Petco Love Stories
Now – September 20, 2021
Has your UPAWS adopted pet changed your life? We want to know how!
Petco Love, in partnership with BOBS from Skechers, is celebrating the love we share for our adopted pets! Share your Love Story for a chance to earn a grant award for The Animal Foundation. Winning Love Stories will earn grant awards of up to $100,000 for their adoption organization PLUS winning adopters will receive a Petco shopping spree and BOBS from Skechers shoes!
Submit you Petco Love Story by September 20 HERE
- If you’ve adopted a pet from The Upper Peninsula Animal Welfare Shelter, share how your pet changes your life for the better by September 20. Write your story in 500 words or less.
- Upload at least four photos to support your story: one photo of your pet by him/herself, one photo of you or your family with your pet, and two additional photos. You can add video too to help illustrate the bond between you and your pet.
- Visit petcofoundation.org/lovestories/ to read winning entries from prior years for inspiration. Remember, good stories will show how the love of your pet has changed YOUR life.
- When submitting your story, be sure select The Upper Peninsula Animal Welfare Shelter from the drop-down menu so that we can verify your adoption and your Love Story can qualify for a grant award. You can find us by searching for our name or Tax ID number in the drop-down menu on the application. Below is all the information you’ll need from us to complete your application.
- The Upper Peninsula Animal Welfare Shelter
- Organization Tax ID Number: 38-2228501
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 906-475-6661
- Submit your story and photos to petcofoundation.org/lovestories by September 20.
Winning Love Stories will be announced during the holiday season. Finalists will receive a Petco shopping spree up to $1,000 and BOBS from Skechers shoes, and the organization they adopted from will receive a grant award up to $100,000.
For more information, visit petcolove.org/lovestory and join the conversation on social media using #PetcoLoveStory.
Now it’s your turn! Submit your adopted pet’s love story today!