Sunday, June 24, 2018
Iron Ore Heritage Trail (199 Tobin Street Negaunee, MI 49866)
Registration – 11:00 – 12:00pm
Memorial Service – 12:00pm
1.5 mile walk immediately after
Activities – 12:00-2:00pm
Registration fee = $25 and includes the walk and walker swag.
Help us reach our goal by asking your friends and family to to contribute towards your Memorial, or join as a team to name something larger at the New Shelter! Memorial stones vary in size and will help us to reach our campaign goal!
*Memorial Opportunities Include Registration & Walker Swag*
Start your tribute today! CREATE YOUR OWN FUNDRAISING PAGE and reach out to your family/friends to help you reach your Memorial Goal!
Tribute Naming Levels:
4 in x 8in Stone – $250
8in x 8in Stone – $500
Large Stone and Plaque – $750
Custom (Bird feeder, Dog Park Post, Catio Sign,
Tree) – $1,000
OR- Aim for the sky and walk as a team and work towards a naming opportunity INSIDE the shelter, starting at $5,000.
This is a FAMILY event! There will be kids activities as well as special additional memorial activities. Feel free to bring your canine companions, but please follow these rules:
• The Rainbow Bridge Memorial Walk is open to humans with or without dogs
• Adults must accompany walkers under 16 years of age
• Dogs must be on a 6’ (or shorter) non-retractable leash and under control at all times
• Make sure your dog is licensed, has current ID tag and is up to date with required shots
• Please use good judgment about your dog’s health and temperament in this type of event. No dogs in “season”
• Dog baggies provided, please clean up after your dog
• Water available on site