Welcome to the 2020 Pet Photo Calendar Voting Page
Following is information on the ways you can vote, rules and links:
- Voting runs from July 1 until midnight on July 31.
- Each vote costs $.25, and there is no limit to the number of votes cast or the number of times a person votes.
- Votes can be cast on-line, in person, or by mail (see below for each method).
- Winners will be determined by the photos receiving the greatest number of votes cast (votes for multiple photos will not be combined).
- The photo receiving the greatest number of votes will be featured on the cover of the 2020 calendar and also received a full page spread on one of the months.
- The next 11 photos receiving the greatest number of votes will receive a full page spread on one of the months.
- The next 34 photos receiving the greatest number of votes will be featured on a date square on one of the months.
- The remaining photos will be featured in a photo collage in the calendar.
- Winners will be determined no later than August 7th.
- To vote on-line CLICK HERE
- Minimum of four votes ($1.00) for online voting.
- Please, no e-checks after July 15th.
- To vote by mail, please include the photo number, full pet name, and number of votes being cast. To download and print paper ballots, Calendar Ballot 2020
- Payments may be made by check, cash or money order.
- Mail ballot to: UPAWS – Calendar Voting, PO Box 968, Marquette, MI 49855
- Mailed votes must be postmarked no later than July 31st.
- Votes can be cast or dropped off at the UPAWS Shelter, 815 South State Highway M553, Gwinn, MI 49841 and at the UPAWS kiosk in the Westwood Mall during normal business hours. There also may be opportunity to vote at other community events where UPAWS is present. Ballots will be available in those locations.
Any questions, please contact Reva at 906-475-4798.
Thank your supporting the homeless pets at UPAWS. And don’t forget to look for the 2020 calendars in November!