The 2019 Pet Photo Calendar Contest is here and your pet could be a star!! Enter your adorable pet photo into the contest and tell your friends, family and everyone to vote, vote, vote during the entire month of July!
Submission deadline is May 31st, 2018
- An entry form and $12 entry fee must accompany each photo. The form may be downloaded at www.upaws.org at this link. There is no limit to the number of photos entered.
- Any number of animals may be in a photo (no people, please) but each pet must be identified from left to right on the entry form with both a first and last name.
- No limit to the number of entries.
- Entries may be submitted by mail to UPAWS
- High resolution digital photos may be uploaded at upaws.org in the largest file possible. No photos taken from Facebook or other online sites, please. These are all low resolution and cannot be enlarged to a full page spread if they win a top 12 spot.
5×7 or 8×10 print photos can be submitted at the shelter or mailed to the address on the entry form.
- Horizontal photos are preferred. If editing is done, avoid excessive cropping.
- All submissions become the property of UPAWS and will not be returned.
- Submitters must be the owner of all rights, including copyright of all photos. No studio photos.
- UPAWS reserves the right to reject any submission. No refunds.
- Entries will be posted on the UPAWS website, at UPAWS, at the Westwood Mall and at various public venues during the voting period.
Or mail your pet’s photo to UPAWS using the 2019 Pet Photo Calendar Entry Form.
- Voting will begin July 1st and end July 31st, 2018
- Each vote costs $.25. There is no limit to the number of votes a person may cast or the number of times a person may vote.
- Votes may be cast at the shelter, the UPAWS kiosk at the Westwood Mall, by mail, at various events held during July, or online at upaws.org. If voting online, there is a 4-vote ($1.00) minimum per transaction.
- Winners will be determined by the photos receiving the greatest number of votes cast (votes for multiple photos will not be combined).
- The photo receiving the greatest number of votes will be featured on the cover of the 2019 calendar and also received a full page spread on one of the months.
- The next 11 photos receiving the greatest number of votes will receive a full page spread on one of the months.
- The next 34 photos receiving the greatest number of votes will be featured on a date square on one of the months.
- The remaining photos will be featured in a photo collage in the calendar.
- All pictures submitted will be included in the 2019 calendar.
- Votes submitted by mail must be postmarked no later than July 31st, 2018 and received no later than August 5th to be counted.
- Winners will be determined no later than August 7th.