The 2019 Pet Photo Calendar Contest is here and your pet could be a star!! Enter your adorable pet photo into the contest and tell your friends, family and everyone to vote, vote, vote!
- Submission deadline is May 31, 2018.
- High resolution digital photos may be uploaded at upaws.org in the largest file possible. No photos taken from Facebook or other online sites, please. These are all low resolution and cannot be enlarged to a full page spread if they win a top 12 spot.
- Five by seven or 8×10 print photos can be submitted at the shelter or mailed to the address on the entry form.
- An entry form and $12 entry fee must accompany each photo. The form may be downloaded at www.upaws.org. There is no limit to the number of photos entered.
- Any number of animals may be in a photo (no people, please) but each pet must be identified from left to right on the entry form with both a first and last name.
- Submitters must be the owner of all rights, including copyright of all photos. No studio photos.
- UPAWS reserves the right to reject any submission. No refunds.
- Horizontal photos are preferred. If editing is done, avoid excessive cropping.
OR mail your pet’s photo to UPAWS using this 2018 Calendar entry form
- Winners will be determined by the number of votes cast. First place will be featured on the cover and a full page on one of the months. The next 11 place winners will receive a full page on one of the months. The next 31 winners will be featured on individual date squares throughout the year. All photos will appear in the calendar.
- Each vote costs $.25. There is no limit to the number of votes a person may cast or the number of times a person may vote.
- Votes may be cast at the shelter, the UPAWS kiosk at the Westwood Mall, by mail, at various events held during July, or online at upaws.org. If voting online, there is a 4-vote ($1.00) minimum per transaction.
- Voting will run from 12:01 a.m. July 1 to midnight July 31. Mail votes must be postmarked no later than July 31st and received no later than August 5th to be counted.
- Winners will be determined no later than August 7th.