The 2016 Pet Photo Calendar Contest Submission has passed – good luck everyone in the voting round!
- Submission deadline is May 31st, 2015
- A $10 entry fee must accompany each photo
- No limit to the number of animals in each photo. No people.
- No limit to the number of entries.
- Submit entries by mail to UPAWS (2016 Calendar Entry Form)
- Prints must be original 5X7 or 8X10.
- All submissions become the property of UPAWS and will not be returned.
- Submitters must be the owner of all rights, including copyright of all photos. No studio photos.
- UPAWS reserves the right to reject any submission.
- Entries will be posted on the UPAWS website, at UPAWS, at the Westwood Mall and at various public venues during the voting period.
- Each vote cost 25 cents and there is no limit to the number of votes cast.
- Votes may be cast at community events, at UPAWS, the UPAWS kiosk at the Westwood Mall, by mail or on the UPAWS website.
- Winners will be determined by the number of votes cast. The top vote-earner will be featured on the cover and month in our 2016 calendar. Runners-up will be featured elsewhere throughout the calendar.
- Voting will being July 1st and end July 31st, 2015
- Votes submitted by mail must be postmarked no later than July 31st, 2015
- Winner’s will be announced no later than August 6th, 2015
Or mail your pet’s photo to UPAWS using this 2016 Calendar Entry Form