Strut Your Mutt 2014
9th Annual Charity Walk for Homeless Pets
Mattson Lower Harbor Park – Saturday Sept. 6th
Registration 9:00am – Walk starts at 10:00am
Free goody bag for all registered walkers. Free Strut bandannas for all registered dogs! Doggy contests includes best costumes, look-alike, pet tricks, raffles, fun activities, raffles, pet themed vendors, free refreshments and lots more! Prizes for top pledge raisers!
Fun for Everyone including the Family Dog! But even if you don’t have a dog, you’re welcome to come and participate in all the fun!
Fun for Everyone including the Family Dog!
- Free snacks & beverages available for you and your pooch
- Free Strut Bandana for each registered walker
- Raffles & Pet related vendors and MORE!
- Doggie contests with prizes for the pooches, including a costume contest and pet tricks! Have Fun visiting with all the dogs!
- Top Pledge Raiser Prizes in Youth & Adult catagory
- Individuals will accumulate the following as they raise pledges: $25 get a SYM Frisbee – $100 a T-Shirt - $300 a SYM military cap - $500 a SYM hooded sweatshirt - $800 a SYM heavy duty 50 x 60 stadium blanket
Please help us reach our 2014 Goal of $24,000!
Please join us and show your support!
All money raised goes to benefit UPAWS homeless animals
find their new loving homes. Thank You!
Check out past year's SYM photos
• Step 1 - Register! 2 easy ways
$15 adult or $5 youth if postmarked by Aug. 30th (after Aug. 30th - $20 adult/$10 youth)
Pre-register by Aug. 30th & enter a drawing to have your dog selected as the official “Leader of the Pack” to lead the start of the walk!
Print and mail/fax the Registration/Pledge form Register HERE!
Register/Raise pledges at our safe & secure online site: Register Online HERE
Make a pledge for your favorite dog PLEDGE HERE!
• How to Collect Pledges - 2 Easy Ways to Raise! Great Prizes!!
Help even more by raising pledges! Whether you raise $1 or $1000 - every single dollar helps! Check out our link Fundraising Tips!
You can collect pledges with the Strut Your Mutt Registration/Pledge form. HERE!
You can also create a Personal Fundraising Webpage. It's simple, safe, secure, fun and easy to do! Click on the Firstgiving Orange button to start! All pledges are tax-deductible.
Prizes for levels of pledges raised: Individuals will accumulate the following as they raise pledges:
$25 get a SYM Frisbee ~ $100 a T-Shirt ~ $300 a military cap ~ $500 a hooded sweatshirt ~ $800 a SYM heavy duty 50 x 60 SYM stadium blanket
Top Pledge Raiser Prizes: Visa Gift Cards provided by a generous donation from Cliffs Natural Resources
1st Place Adult & Youth - $70 Visa Gift Card & Dog Gift Package (each)
2nd Place Adult & Youth- $40 Visa Gift Card & Dog Gift Package (each)
3rd Place Adult & Youth - $20 Visa Gift Card & Dog Gift Package (each)
• Thank you to our wonderful Supporters and Sponsors
Vicky Crystal from TV6 will be our MC again this year! Thank you Vicky!
Magic 97, WGLQ, The Point 100.3, Q107 WMQT, Sunny 102, WHWL 95.7 FM, WJPD 92.3 Big Country, Charter Communications/The Weather Channel, The Action Shopper, the Mining Journal, Marquette Monthly http://bayshorevethospital.com/
Thank you to the following businesses and people for providing donations for our top pledge raisers, contest winners, raffle prizes & goody bags:
Ann & Garrett Brownell, Made Arrangements (Laura Aldridge),
Eli Brooks Artist