The 2018 Pet Photo Calendar Contest is here and your pet could be a star!! Enter your adorable pet photo into the contest and tell your friends, family and everyone to vote, vote, vote!
Submission deadline is May 31st, 2017
- A $10 entry fee must accompany each photo
- No limit to the number of animals in each photo. No people.
- No limit to the number of entries.
- Submit entries by mail to UPAWS (2018 Calendar entry form)
High resolution digital photos – photos on Facebook and other online sites are low resolution, so please upload photos in highest resolution directly from your camera, phone, or computer photo album.
If submitting prints, they must be 5×7 or 8×10.
- All submissions become the property of UPAWS and will not be returned.
- Submitters must be the owner of all rights, including copyright of all photos. No studio photos.
- UPAWS reserves the right to reject any submission.
- Entries will be posted on the UPAWS website, at UPAWS, at the Westwood Mall and at various public venues during the voting period.
or mail your pet’s photo to UPAWS using this 2018 Calendar entry
- Voting will being July 1st and end July 31st, 2017
- Each vote cost 25 cents and there is no limit to the number of votes cast.
- Votes may be cast at community events, at UPAWS, the UPAWS kiosk at the Westwood Mall, by mail or on the UPAWS website.
- Winners will be determined by the number of votes cast. The top vote-earner will be featured on the cover and month in our 2018 calendar. Runners-up will be featured elsewhere throughout the calendar.
- All pictures submitted will be included in the 2018 calendar.
- Votes submitted by mail must be postmarked no later than July 31st, 2017
- Winner’s will be announced no later than August 6th, 2017